Questions for good references
Use the following questions to get better references:
- What was the problem you had before you used the solution I helped develop?
- What did the frustration feel like as you tried to solve the problem?
- What was different about the solution I worked on compared to previous efforts?
- Take us to the moment you realized our solution was actually working to solve the problem?
- What does life look like now that the problem is being solved?
Customize the text as necessary, for products or services, complete solutions are a component of a larger solution.
I made a template.
Source: Building a story brand